How do I clean the Network Recycle Bin ?
Posted by Admin Lin on 06 March 2013 01:31 AM
The function of Network Recycle bin can avoid users mistaken delete their data and recover their data easily.
Notice: If you want to use this feature, please enable Network Recycle Bin
You refer to the following as below:
1. Go to ADM page > [Settings] > [Network Recycle Bin] Recycle bin
2. Select the recycle bin 1, then click Empty button.
3. You should be able to empty your recycle bin.
Or, Removed files in recycle bin by client PC/MAC via CIFS(SMB), or AFP connection
1. In Windows system, you can connect \\IP of nas and remove files in recycle bin share folder (\\ip\Recycle Bin 1 )
2. In Mac, cmd+K to mount NAS share folders. Use Finder to remove files in Recycle Bin folder.