What is Bittorrent Sync? How to do NAS to NAS sync, mobile to NAS sync, PC or Mac to NAS sync ?
Posted by on 30 January 2015 06:34 AM
NAS to NAS sync:
A. NAS to NAS
1. install Bittorrent Sync in App Central for NAS1 and NAS2
2. Open Bittorrent Sync in ADM
3. After the installation, be sure to open the port in EZ Router:
4. Choose folder to sync in NAS1
5. Go to "Preference" and copy the "Key"
6. Paste "Key" in NAS2
Then the folder of NAS1 will sync with NAS2!!!
B. Mobile to NAS or NAS to Mobile
1. install Sync from Google Play
2. Sync NAS folder to mobile
2.1. choose the folder you want to sync to mobile and click "Share"
2.2. click QR code
2.3. Press the top right of Sync in your Mobile phone and scan the QR code above (NAS)
Then you can sync the NAS folder to your mobile phone!!!
3. Sync folders in Mobile phone to NAS
3.1. click New Backup to choose the folder inside Mobile Phone
3.2. Press "Share" to get the link of the folder by "E-Mail" or "Copy" to clipboard
3.3. Copy the link from e-mail or clipboard and then paste the link in the NAS; and you will see Pending Approval appears
3.4. Then go to the Sync of your Mobile to approve
Then you will be able to sync the folders of your mobile phone to NAS!!!
For PC or Mac to NAS or NAS to PC, you will need to install Bittorrent Sync in your PC or Mac first. For rest of the steps, you can follow the similar procedure to finish it! You can find the PC or Mac Bittorrent Sync from the following: